Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All New Low Frequency Tags for your DVDNow 110


One of the problems with the Low Frequency tags from the beginning on was that they weren't sticky enough. Some folks had problems with the tags coming apart from their backing. Although I personally didn't have problems with this, some of you did. I always had the white type of RFID tag because the minute I put the ones that say "Do Not Tamper" on, I had people trying to tear them off.

That leads me to the 3M tags. The 3M tags are great tags but people were taking them apart and ruining the wire that connected to the microchip. That leads us to our current upgraded tag.


The new tag offers the white backing with the same sticky 3M back. The tag is very sticky and there's no guessing on where to pull the tab off the back paper. Notice the sticker below.


ReadyDVD now offers these tags at discounted prices with FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the Lower 48. If you have any questions, please call me personally.
For prices on the RFID tags, go to http://readydvd.net
Sincerely,
Mike Weiland


2 comments:

RB said...

Did anyone encountered where location folks need Commerical automobile liabilty and Workers compensation....In my case, currently Iam being asked and my company is sole propritory ..alo these are increasing the cost...

Mike at ReadyDVD said...

Nope, this is a good question to ask in the "Google Groups" Drop the comment in there.


Mike Weiland
http://readydvd.com