Thursday, January 15, 2009

VIDEOS FOR SALE

I have had several people ask me now if I wanted to sell inventory of mine. As you all know I have my Host Stores sell the movies. I know there are some of you that want to sell videos though. So here's the deal. Anyone who buys videos from anyone else needs to understand that I am no way taking part in this transaction. Please make sure you contact each other and be honest with each other about the condition and the physical condition of your videos. Here's why I think this could be agreat deal for all of us:

1. Sometimes folks buy a video that we might want back
2. New comers that need inventory won't have to put RFID Tags on our movies, or even replace the boxes. That alone will save you money beccause it's already been done for you.
3. There is most often Slot Art you can download on this site for your Kiosk.

Again, Please Remember, I am not responsible for your transaction.

Thanks again for the idea Ryan Leonard
Sometimes it takes me awhile but it's still a great Idea! And to you others that have suggested By the way, you should all get a PayPal account if you don't have one yet. It makes things very easy for both parties.

Sincerely,
Mike Weiland
http://readydvd.com

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am deploying my first kiosk on 01 Feb, so if anyone has extra inventory that the want to sell me at a fair price you can contact me at dvdrentals@cox.net

cddiller said...

I have the following titles available for purchase if anyone is interested. Contact me at cddiller@gmail.com for pricing or just make an offer.

21
Baby Mama
Edtv
The Eye
Forbidden Kingdom
Iron Man
One Missed Call
Prom Night
Ruins
Sex and the City
Tyler Perry's Meet the Browns
Welcome Home, Roscoe Jenkins

-Chris
Movies on the Go, LLC

Mike at ReadyDVD said...

DVD Express said...

Vinnie,

I have some titles for sale included RFID tags already installed if you are interested. I have a list I can email to you. It will save a lot of time and some $$ for you as well.

chris@dvdexpressaz.com

Thanks!
Chris

Vince said...

Hi everyone,
Does anyone knows where can i buy boxes for DVD's?.....thanks in advance for the info/contact.

CloudDVDRentals said...

Vince, There's a link for cheap DVD cases on the blog under "Free Tools You'll Need." -Dana

Buckeye Video, LLC said...

I have purchased 5 of the 250 machines. Should be placed in three weeks. I will need some used DVD's. Please let me know if you can help.

CloudDVDRentals said...

If you need the movies in a hurry, you can go to your local BlockBuster and get fairly new (previously-viewed) releases for 3 for $20. Be sure to use your sales tax permit.

Incredible Art Department said...

I also have DVD's available with RFID tags attached. I can sell them to you for $5 each plus shipping. ken at indydvd dot com.

Noodle said...

I've got 9,000 DVDs a comprehensive collection of everything catalog (tons of children and family titles) All DVDs are barcoded and in a database (vs3) these are from my store which closed about 1 year ago so titles are current thru a year ago.. Disks have all been meticulously cared for and resurfaced with the VMI 3500a professional buffer. ... All disks are in clear amray rental cases & display boxes are separate. Perfect situation for anyone wanting to open a retail store...because everything's barcoded and includes computer pos software (VS3 plus..$2,000 program) a store could be up and running in a week! As a kiosk operator having everything close at hand would allow your customers to request titles which you could put into the machine the very next day! Price is 30,000 and includes the VMI 3500 disk resurfacer (cost almost $2,000)
Email Noodle3150@yahoo.com