Friday, October 31, 2008

Examples of DVDKiosk Commercials and Advertising

Hi Mike,

I will be sending you pictures of a sample of Attractions, a brochure that VPD is selling for .10c each. I found it on page 93 of Closeups magazine we get. I think it's a great idea. I usually set up a flyer every few weeks to put in my "take one" holder on the machine and pass around to Laundromats and other businesses. I have to change the movie art, print them, cut them. A real pain. $10.00 for every hundred, I think it's worth it. You can even put store and contact info along the bottom with a stamp or label. They come out once a month. I ordered 500 for Feb to do an advertising campain to distribute them around appartment complexes in the area.



Thank you Joe Fusco EZ DVD Po Box 1554 Smithtown, NY 11787 www.myezdvd.com 631-680-3464



Joe Fusco's Advertising:



Art Work that Joe Fusco has on one of his Kiosks. Great Stuff! Just Click on Image!

Donnie Harris from Northshore Texaco in Knoxville, TN sent us this!




Donnie Harris's Kiosk and Light box art, from Northshore Texaco in Knoxville, TN










1 comment:

Joe Fusco said...

Mike
What software did you use to make the "advertise with us" video shown here?
Thanks