Wednesday, October 29, 2008

DVDNow WebArt, etc..Kiosk Art



Mark Rudolph from DVDNow has been gracious enough to send me all kinds of DVDKiosk Art. I thought it would be appropriate to add it to this blog so that all of you can load it and use it. As always, Mark is there for all of us Kiosk Owners. Many of you maybe don't know who he is, but he's been instrumental in our business. DVDNow is very lucky to have this guy. Anyway, that's my two cents... Here's the ART.


Sincerely,
Mike Weiland







DVDNow Case Sticker



DVDNow RFID TAG'S WITH WARNING



DVDNow KIOSK WITHOUT LARGE SCREEN ON TOP








SLOT INSERT AT READYDVD

Inside of our case on the left side

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mike,
What do you have on the insert that you have inside the DVD case? And do you mention anywhere about damaged DVDs. I had an incident where The Dark Night was deliberatly scratched. I looked like someone took a key to it. I spoke with Mary Smith about DVDNow possible adding a Terms and Conditions during the renting process. Your thoughts please!

Mike at ReadyDVD said...

Stewart,
I took a screen shot of what's inside my cases. AS far as damage to the disc. It's pretty hard to do anything about it. We write it off as a business loss if I can't fix the disc. I have always been able to get the scratches out of them. I did have one that the customer cracked by not pushing in the button in the middle to release the DVD. I guess it's part of the business..

Sincerely,

Mike Weiland
http://readydvd.com