Tuesday, October 14, 2008

IF YOU WANT A KIOSK IN YOUR AREA LET US KNOW

In the last couple of weeks, I've had 3 calls asking for Kiosks in stores. If you are someone that would like a Kiosk, or information on purchasing a Kiosk, please enter your information in this section. I do not want to get involved with selling used Kiosks on this site though. I don't want any hard feeling over it, but I don't want to be the source of bad blood if you get what I mean. I see that Gordon Atwell was on the blog the other day, you can call him about purchasing one. On the other hand, if you list your place below and you just want a kiosk in your business, just let everyone know the kind of business and the foot traffic your place of business has. Explain it a little and chances are that someone in your area may call you.

Sincerely,
Mike Weiland
http://readydvd.com

6 comments:

Erica said...

I am interested in starting a dvd kiosk business. I am new to the game so I will need as much information as you can send. I am looking to start this business in Mobile,AL. I would like to offer lots of services such as dvd rental,game rentals, and bill pay

Mike at ReadyDVD said...

Hi Erica,
Did you see Gordon Atwell's Post? Get in touch with him, he can help you with getting started. If possible, can you update your profile with an e-mail address? I can e-mail you from your profile.

Thanks,
Mike Weiland
http://readydvd.com

Erica said...

I am interested in starting a dvd kiosk business. I am new to the game so I will need as much information as you can send. I am looking to start this business in Mobile,AL. I would like to offer lots of services such as dvd rental,game rentals, and bill pay.

Please email ericawilson218@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

My name is Kimberly I am interested in starting a dvd rental in my area. My husband recently retired from the military and has extra time on his hands. The closest place to rent dvd is 30-40 mins away...I am located in upstate NY and near the VT border. Any advice?
thanks,
Kimberly

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Brian I am interested in getting started in the DVD kiosk business. Could you send me as much info as you can. Also were to buy used kiosk and how many dvd's do they hold. Please email me at breal775@gmail.com Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

Hi Mike,

First off, THANK YOU for your blog!!! My name is Steve Williams and I'm interested in buying a kiosk. I live in Atlanta, GA and I wanted Gordon Atwell's contact information. Could you please send it over to me via email at lohson@gmail.com and thank you in advance for doing so. I have my first webinar on 4/23 and I am very excited about this opportunity. I know with hard work and a great support system, my wife and I can make this business flourish for our family.

Take Care,

Steven Williams
lohson@gmail.com