Sunday, January 18, 2009

February Movie Kiosk Slot Art from ReadyDVD

























These are the movies that we have going into our machine in the next four weeks. As you can see there are a few movies that weren't available in the Slot art section. We have the Changeling going in this month and it's a Universal movie. Also, you'll see that Madagascar 2 is not from VPD this month. I had to find it on my own. Just click on the images and download them to your folder. When you pring out, use Microsoft image manager and select the 5x7 print format. These will come put great for you. If anyone would like to add any, just sent them to me.
By the way, Michelle and I just found one of the coolest tools that you will all love. We had to organize all the paperwork for our biz and a regular file just didn't work as well as the new system we have. The best thing is that it's very inexpensive to buy. We will post the URL soon with a video that Michelle is going to do to explain how it works. She's going to take a crack at doing a video. Should be fun and you'll thank her for it too.
Sincerely,
Mike Weiland

2 comments:

DVD Express said...

Hi Mike,

I have some box art people can use if they would like. My blog is simple but they can use the art... dvdexpressaz.blogspot.com


Chris

Joe Fusco said...

I got the Madagascar 2 art from VPD. Maybe you didn't get it by mistake.