Sunday, February 22, 2009

March 2009 DVD Kiosk Insert Downloads














































Sorry for being so late on some of these Kiosk Inserts. I hope that all of you are doing well. The last two months for us have been record months. I guess it just goes to show, these machines are recession proof. Actually, I believe for the price, you can't beat a movie rental. More and more folks are stopping by the store, grabbing a movie and a pizza. It's cheap entertainment and the whole family can get together to enjoy each other. On another note, Rich Comeux has stressed that we all make sure our contracts are in place. I couldn't agree with him more. He suggested 5 years. I have two locations at 5 years and my other 3 are for the next three.
This business is growing at an alarming rate and we are at the front of it all!
Michelle and I are going to post something really soon that you will all like. I am sure you'll take advantage of it. Hopefully we'll get it done soon.
Until Next Month, Happy Renting!
Oh, don't forget to send me your advertising, I am not sure if you noticed the dowload link on the top left side. The more ideas, the better.
Sincerely,
Mike Weiland

8 comments:

utchuckd said...

Do you have a trial period to start to make sure it's a good location before you sign a long term contract?

Mike at ReadyDVD said...

3 months is my usual, however, I had one machine that took around 6 months. As long as you can do a little better than breaking even, it isn't that big of deal. In our contract, we only have to give 15 days notice to take the machine out. If it's not working for us, it's not working for them.

Sincerely,
Mike Weiland
http://readydvd.com

taidogs said...

what is the purpose of long term contracts if you have a 15 day out clause?

Mike at ReadyDVD said...

Because the 15 day out is ours.

Mike Weiland
http://readydvd.com

taidogs said...

what is the out for the location?

Mike at ReadyDVD said...

That means I can call the location and tell them that I am taking my machine in 15 days. So, I still have the longterm contract with the location and only I can take the machine out after 15 days. They still can't break their contract, I can. I will still have a good reason in doing so, but I am still in control of my machine.

Mike Weiland
http://readydvd.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, where do most of you have your kiosks located? grocery stores? convenience stores? I may have to move a kiosk and am trying to make a good decision about which way to go. Thanks, Diane

Mike at ReadyDVD said...

A new thread has been started with Diane's question. See "Where is Your Kiosk Located? to the left in Questions and Answers.

Thanks,
Mike Weiland
http://readydvd.com