Sunday, September 14, 2008

October DVD Kiosk Art from ReadyDVD















































Sorry about this month guys! I'm trying to find titles that are good. As you know, we need to supply our customers with the best movies... I don't believe in just throwing junk in our kiosks to just put new movies in. If the titles aren't good, then who wants to rent them. I am going to be adding a few here and there. I know that doesn't help you much, but being smart for our customers is the best thing we can all do.








Sincerely,






































































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there anyway to keep the box art from distortion when downloading and then printing to the 5x7 size that needs to go into the kiosk side panels?

Thanks for the help.

Mike at ReadyDVD said...

Mmm, I guess I'm not getting any distortion from the site. Send me your e-mail and I'll send you what I have on my computer to see if it's any better.

Mike
http://readydvd.com